Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sometimes, I really wonder why am I so concerned about u in the past?
I kept following u, I even think feel that I'm like a dog following its owner. (am I insulting dogs by saying that)?
I treated u as my best friend, but do u treat me as one too?
We've known each other for almost 7years.
I'm really very sad whenever some things happpen to us, but do u even care?
I was really silly in the past for crying so much for you, but as time goes by, I realise that I was being so stupid.
Everything changes so quickly. I still remembered we'd always walk to rivervale plaza and back to punggol again. Although it seems nothing to u, but it meant alot to me.
I feel so stupid to follow u everytime, u once said 'I'll be there for u forever' . But were u there when I needed u?
Its all lies, why do I believe u so much? To us, breaking friendships is already like tearing a piece of paper. Yes, its that easy.
I felt really sad when u rather choose 'that person' than me. We are friends for so many years my dear.
Yes, I know that I dont really know how to give advices, but as least I tried right?
Anyway, its all in the past. Im really happy that I've a friend like u before and I really hope that we will still be friends in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment